- Fixed and error in the Tower and Custom game mode that presented to some players with a black screen
- Improved card upgrade and item crafting UI
- Improved sounds and background music
- Fixed errors on Breit dialogues
- Added new option on settings to restart the Tower mode
- Added new option to select min or max item availability to craft
About Ibeth VásquezThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Ibeth Vásquez has created 9 blog entries.
- We added new music variations for each enemy. We are really excited about this, we hope you enjoy them :D.
- We updated UI screen effects when you receive damage or heal yourself
- We updated UI elements for better feedback across the game
- Now there are new conversations with your Allies
- Every time you start a new adventure mode + you can relieve the story and conversations! :D
- Fixed a bug introduced in build v1.0.9 that prevented some players from loading the game
- We improved description across all UI navigation buttons
- Now you can see a brief description of the materials, recipes and runes in rewards and in the forge
- Modified sound effects of some enemies to better represent their attack
- Updated some VFX crafting and victory windows
- We removed the health damage when you shuffled the cards in battle
- We added some UI improvements to the tutorials to indicate better where you need to tap to continue
- We greatly improved the hero combos (If you haven’t found the hero combos… you will soon :D)
- We removed temporarily the grid curses on the final boss… We are preparing something new…
One of the most requested features was a more robust tutorial that showed you the basics of the game. We’ve been working hard these last few weeks to ensure that we could include an easy to follow tutorial that could show you everything you needed to know as a head start.
- We added a tutorial for:
- Adventure mode
- We also fixed a bug that happened when you were confused and no actions were executed from the cards you played.
- We made sure that if you had a selected deck battle and you edited the deck you kept the deck selected for battle as long as it had the required 9 cards in it.
- We improved the description of Salt Marie dishes
Thank you everyone for all your help! You are amazing!
Thank you for all the feedback we have received. Some of the changes described here were included thanks to you.
- When you start the adventure mode, you were always free to choose in which biome to start. But now the first biome that shows in screen is randomly selected.
- In adventure mode the enemies in each biome are now random, that will refresh your visit to each biome.
- In the previous release we added the possibility to add turns to damage over time actions like Burn, Concussion and Bleed. But now, if you the damage over time action already has 3 turns and you apply 1 more action of the same type, it explodes and does massive damage.
- Now if you apply a damage over time action, your attacks of the same damage type to more damage. Example: If you apply burn, all your fire attacks will do more damage. But beware, this applies also to you.
- We added new feedback when you receive damage or heal :D.
- Now the chef only offers health upgrade dishes.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in Adventure Mode that randomly appeared to some players.
- Fixed a bug on the forge that appeared only to some players when choosing to craft multiple items at once.
- Fixed a bug that only was registered in the background on the game intro
- Fixed an issue that enabled leaving empty spaces in deck name
- Now if you close your deck in the observatory the deck name is saved. Previously the name was saved only if you tapped the save icon
- After last chance was enabled some action status were stuck in the player inventory
- Some VFX in card upgrade were changed for a more smooth effects. And a tooltip was added when an upgrade was successful or unsuccessful
- There was an error with the nav buttons that got stuck in their active state
- Now when you apply a DoT action like burn, and you reapply them on the next turn, you don’t loose that action, now you add an additional turn to the currently applied burn.
- Added new tooltips to let you know when an ad is available for rewards
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of shuffle cards button on Tower and Custom game modes
- Fixed a bug that prevented a crafting window to be updated after purchasing Lunas
- We added Facebook SDK for future integrations
- For new players there will be new tooltips available on the tutorial battle
- Everyone now will see new tooltips when defeated
- If you finish adventure mode now we will ask you for a favor, to review the game and help us reach more players. This will enable us to keep building amazing games
- You can now enable or disable Tooltips
Some players where having issues to log in if they didn’t have the Apple Game Center previously configured in their device. Now if an error is identified when attempting log in with Apple Game Center, it will give you the option to exit the game to try to configure or go ahead with anonymous log in. Just know that if you log in anonymously and you delete the game, your file save will be lost.